Our experience allows
us to ensure that the
design intent of a project
is retained whilst being
able to answer queries
on site quickly and
accurately to minimise
Bryant Alsop sees our role as construction professionals being responsible for:
- The accurate and careful management of a client’s budget;
- The accurate delivery of the design architect’s concept;
- Proactively managing a project to ensure that it is delivered on time and within budget.
Clear, effective communication is the key to a successful outcome, and we strive to manage risk through the process by working closely and openly with all involved as part of the project team.
We are able to offer the following services across the full life of a project:
- Client/stakeholder representation
- Masterplanning and feasibility studies
- Development of project and consultant briefs
- Selection and engagement of consultants
- Contractor procurement alternatives
- Management of tenders and tender negotiations
- Contract superintendence and administration.